The Dark Angel Alliance Index du Forum

The Dark Angel Alliance

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Disney Manga Beauty Amp Beast Belles Tale Disney Beauty

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Dark Angel Alliance Index du Forum -> Secteur externe -> Bureau de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
whytlstew

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Juil - 10:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Disney Manga Beauty Amp Beast Belles Tale Disney Beauty Répondre en citant

Disney Manga: Beauty & Beast - Belle's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast)
by Mallory Reaves
rating: 3.7 (10 reviews)

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Disney Manga: Beauty & Beast - Belle's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast)
->>>ONLINE BOOK Disney Manga: Beauty & Beast - Belle's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast)

<font size="2">In Disney's live-action film "Beauty and the Beast," Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman, is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she befriends the castle's enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast's hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince inside. This manga explores Belle's innermost thoughts as she learns that true beauty comes from within.</font>

Details:
price: $8.91
bound: 160 pages
publisher: Tokyopop (April 25, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1427856834, 978-1427856838,
weight: 5.6 ounces (
filesize:

Disney Manga: Beauty &amp; Beast - Belle's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast) free txt Disney Manga: Beauty &amp; Beast - Belle's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast) eReader online

I'm a huge Beauty and the Beast fan and also loved the movieThe illustrator really did do a great job adapting the film for a manga-style bookIt was really refreshing to see what the Beast was thinking and how he went through this well known story, it was a really innovative way to show an already well known storySometimes I avoided watching to not fall into temptation but sometimes I get it and here I am! Two manga volumes of Disney's film "The Beauty and the Beast", what do I do? Do not I ask them? Of course notBelle discovers the curse and slowly Belle and the Beast form a relationship.The artists worked with the Disney team to get the 'Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Tale' by Mallory Reaves with art by Studio Dice is a manga version of the Disney movieI wish there were just one book/volume, this way it wouldn't felt so abrupt and jumpy.My other issue was the artistic style, it also felt a bit abrupt, it is like some pages were done with care and were detailed and others felt empty and done by the immature artist

The manga adoption features all the great detail that you would see in the live action movie of Disneys Beauty and the Beast Live Action^^ I would like to say thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for providing a free copy of this book in exchange for an honest reviewWhen Beast saves Belle from the wolves, the entire scene is drawn two different ways in the two different booksThank you!Crtica em Portugus Pepita MgicaIll start this review by stating two thingsYou can change this preference belowApr 05, 2017 Nightlizard rated it it was ok 2.5*Digital review copy provided by NetGalley & the publisher in exchange for an honest review or rating.This manga is a precise adaptation (cutting the musical part) of the new Disney's live-action film and it is told in two volumes.The first volume follows the story by Belles perspective and the 2nd volume focuses on Beasts point of viewI haven't seen the film yet, but I could definitely see changes in this graphic novel from the stories before itI would strongly recommend to read this only if you have w Thank you Tokyopop and Diamond Book Distributors for providing me a free ARC of this book via NetGalley My rating: 3.5/5 starsAhh

Getting the Beast's side of the story in VolThe way this manga shows emotions of anger, fear, uncertainty, contentment and happiness on Beast's face is just amazingIrvin Rodriguez 29 views 3:02 509 videos Play all Latest VideosTOKYOPOP TV Beauty and the Beast "Belle" Sing-A-Long Disney - Duration: 4:08Show more Apr 05, 2017 Nightlizard rated it it was ok 2.5*Digital review copy provided by NetGalley & the publisher in exchange for an honest review or rating.This manga is a precise adaptation (cutting the musical part) of the new Disney's live-action film and it is told in two volumes.The first volume follows the story by Belles perspective and the 2nd volume focuses on Beasts point of viewThis book captures Beast's side of the story, based off of the new live remake of the Disney film Beauty and the BeastApr 30, 2017 Jen rated it liked it Shelves: netgalley My thanks to NetGalley and Diamond Book Distributors Tokyopop for an eARC copy of this book to read and review.Ok, I am a Beauty and the Beast snobThe detailing of Beast's room, the rose jar stand and the mirror was incredibleSkip this, just see the original Disney animated movie and read "Beauty: A Re-telling of Beauty and the Beast" by Robin McKinley

Sign in 3 Loadingflag 11 likesLike see review It was a great way to rewatch the film without actually watching it, definitely brought back some of the happy feels! Loved this - 4 stars! flag 2 likesLike see review He lives in northeast Ohio, where he works as a circulation clerk at a public library by dayI just thought the scenes were really rushed, and there was barely a connection between them sometimesI already knew about some differences between the original Disney movie and the new one; I was still spoiled for other stuff, obviously, but it's fineTOKYOPOP TV 91,054 views 6:34 That Anime Moment: When Your Dad Walked In - Duration: 5:43

I feel in love with the new design of the Beast when I saw the movie, this manga has all that marvelous detail you have come to love while watching the movieI have kindly received a copy of this book from Diamond Book Distributors and Tokyopop via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.The review also appeared on my blogSo in a way this book is a short version of the movie.Second, I have to stress this out: no, this isn't a mangaLoadingOriginally I was hoping to see deeper insights from the beast's POV and new graphics, like seeing Belle's beauty through the beast's eyes, but many graphics were the same with book 1, which was pretty disappointing.Still, the book is worth reco Overall: 4/5Cover: 5/5Illustrations: 5/5Editing: 4/5Appealing: 4.5/5After reading book 1, I had high expectations for this oneSo it was such a bummer when I realized I really, really can't like this bookI finished it in just one hour and thoroughly enjoyed it 48a4f088c3

Read full book review> BOOK REVIEW MYSTERY THRILLERReleased: March 1, 1998VOODOO CHILD by Michael ReavesMYSTERY THRILLERReleased: March 1, 1998VOODOO CHILD by Michael Reaves "Not bad for those into blood sacrifice." Emmy Awardwinning Hollywood screenwriter Reaves's new and improved fantasy number leaps right over his previous Night Hunter (1995) and Street Magic (1991)Homework reading short stories and writing 2 paragraph reports, then discussing them in classThe Devil Within Kanna Tenshi Ja Nai!! A Wise Man Sleeps In addition to her work adapting manga, she assisted in editing or producing many other titles, the Go! website content, and monthly newsletter
Rest in PeaceFoton Photo samples 004 Orignal Picture Style Sekigai huu (Japanese Edition)The Foodscape Revolution: Finding a Better Way to Make Space for Food and Beauty in Your GardenKannibale und Liebe (German Edition)With Russian, Japanese and Chunchuse: The Experiences of an Englishman During the Russo-Japanese War (Classic Reprint)VONFLORA: 250 SuperFlowers (Volume 1)Drawing Book For Girls Age 10: Blank Journals To Write In, Doodle In, Draw In Or Sketch In, 8&quot; x 10&quot;, 150 Unlined Blank Pages (Blank Notebook &amp; Diary)Masonry Structural Design, Second Edition (P/L Custom Scoring Survey)How To Speak And Understand Your German Pinscher's Hidden Language: Fun and Fascinating Guide to The Inner World of DogsReminiscences of a Canadian Pioneer for the Last Fifty Years: An Autobiography (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 5 Juil - 10:51 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The Dark Angel Alliance Index du Forum -> Secteur externe -> Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation